This water closet is directly mounted on the bathroom wall, where, although the flush plate remains visible, everything else, including the cistern, is concealed in the pre-wall installation. Making it easy to keep the floor beneath the toilet clean in a bathroom that gives off a modern feel. Benefits:
- Model is primarily available as washdown pans
- Easy Installation
- Water cistern is built into the bathroom space
- Minimizes odors
- Suitable for numerous drainage solutions/li>
bthaüs’ sanitary ceramics are sustainably manufactured using natural materials. This premium quality material is then fired up at 1200 °C to meet the highest requirements in durability and hygiene. Additionally, different glazes, such as, CeramicPlus and AntiBac, are added to the sanitary ceramics to ensure antibacterial protection and dirt-repellent surfaces.
- This premium quality material is used to craft all bthaüs’ washbasins, toilets and bidets.
- Highly resistant to knocks, scratches and impacts.
- Durable and hygienic, due to the additional glazes/li>
bthaüs’ sanitaryware is generally resistant to household acids and alkalis, therefore, a simply damp cloth will suffice for daily care. Bathroom cleaners are ideal for water marks, residual grease, soap and limescale deposits. For tough stains, CERAMIC The modern classic Ceramic 5 Particular is recommended for residue or stains containing high amounts of fluorine. For even tougher stains or residues, a non-abrasive liquid or cream bathroom cleaner, with a soft sponge will do the trick.